Ramblings

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hi! You may not remember me, we met a few days ago- maybe a few weeks ago? I've seen you a couple times since then, but I've been MIA for a few days, and human memory is fickle. Anyways, I was that girl with the needle problems? You know, the one who didn't have long enough circs to finish The Fiery Bolero from the Summer 2005 issue of Interweave Knits? Yeah, that one. Well, I'm back, just to make sure you don't completely forget about me.

Tee's best friend from home is visiting until Sunday, so we've been running around trying to find things for him to do and food for him to eat (it's a remarkably difficult feat to accomplish on a mostly empty college campus). As such, I haven't been able to get much knitting done aside from starting my Jaywalker. To give you an idea of how slow my progress has been, I've been working on the inch long section of ribbing for the past two and a half days, so help me, and meanwhile, completely forgotten about the poor Fiery Bolero. Luckily for the future of this blog, I'm staying home from the boys' adventures tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to finish the thing with the copious amount of free time I'll have on my hands, haha! Keep your fingers crossed, and stay cool!

1 Comments:

  • Must be something in the air...I think all of us in blogland are having trouble getting back to our regularly scheduled projects for some reason! Good luck!

    By Anonymous Debby, at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home